Merryn provides Marketing Planning, Audience Research, Audience Development Planning, Program Planning and Business Planning services for arts and nonprofit organisations and is happy to travel anywhere in Australia or New Zealand.
She has provided support for planning in many different contexts, including:
- larger organisations reviewing existing plans, developing specialist plans for new initiatives, or deciding to refresh their planning processes
- smaller organisations writing marketing, audience development or program plans for the first time
- organisations developing new business plans to support new funding applications
- business unit reviews and restructures, requiring reworked or new business plans
- arts units integrating their marketing and audience development plans with broader cultural plans in the local government environment
She has also conducted business unit and service reviews for local governments and larger organisations.
Merryn is an experienced Audience Researcher, focus group facilitator and questionnaire designer and analyst.